To provide a scientific summary of research results and interact with interested parties.
A visual, structured, self-explaining and in-depth overview of a project for a professional, content seeking audience.
authors: researchers / project members. target audience: (academic) environment
1. Search/select poster presentation template
2. Collect background information
3. Collect method information
4. Collect result information
5. Collect discussion/conclusion information
6. Collect researchers / projectmembers contact information
7. Collect researchers / projectmembers logo’s institutes
8. Search for eyecatching model table
9. Try to find symbols/icons/visuals for parts of the information you want to represent, use them if they help you to use less words but still represent the information.
10. Summarize information as much as possible.
11. Discuss concept with stakeholders.
perception of rigor